WCC

The WCC is a Christian weblog updated weekly.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

WCC Here again...

Week two, how exciting! I just decided to release some personal info for the viewers here at WCC. The host of this blog is not only me, angel D, but me and my sister, Faith. And no, those aren't our real names. We are doing this blog together, through the same account. She has not made any posts yet, but she agreed to join, and to post today as well as me. Well that's all I've for now, see you next week!

Here is a logo Dan Lacey did for the WCC. Click here, for a larger image. I'm not actually sure if it is done yet... How embarrassing!!!


Angel D.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Dan Lacey said...

Here's your logo, Faith. http://www.faithmouse.com/wcclogo.jpg

Thanks for posting my cartoons.

God bless!
Dan

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Dan Lacey said...

Oh, and you too, Angel D!

Blessings...

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Faith said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks a lot Dan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Thanks for visting the WCC. If you have any questions, comments, or anything at all, you can reach us at: weeklychristianconservative@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading, and God bless!